I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by the very sweet, Ciarra Lorren. You all know I am a big foodie, but I don’t know if you know I am also very girly. I love reading and seeing all the fashion posts that this girl puts up! You could say it feeds the girl in me haha…no? just me?!
Okay on we go with the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Nominate other bloggers
- Link the nominees and inform them of their nomination
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
And my nominees are…drumroll please…
- All Day I Eat
- Life Experiment Blog
- Ministry of Curry
- The Bellezza Corner
- Four Hungry Fizzles
- Diana’s Healthy Living
- Cooking Without Limits
- How To Get Things Done in 10 Ways
My 7 Things:
- I have a hard time picking one of anything. I am absolutely, positively no good at picking favorite colors or answering questions like “If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life…” These are considered serious panic inducing moments for me. I will probably respond with 10 different answers and hope you don’t notice.
- I am not tech savvy and my fix to all problems is to turn off and turn back on. If that doesn’t work than I am usually at a loss as to what to do and will quickly text my husband or ask google.
- I love rainy days. The grayer and the rainier the better! It makes me want tea and grilled cheese and sweaters…but I guess I kind of always want those things so…
- I am terrible with directions. I could probably get lost coming home…thank God for GPS!
- If I could only take one thing to a deserted island I would take my husband. He is one of those people who could build a boat out of tree bark or something so we could get back. Also, I love the guy
- I eat cereal more often at bedtime than at breakfast time…anybody else do this?
- My thought process can start off in one place and end in a totally different place. If I try to back track to figure out what I was trying to say in the first place I will find out I have forgotten completely.
I hope you guys enjoyed this post! Happy Wednesday!!