Patrick, over at All Day I Eat, kindly nominated me for the Blogger Recognition Award. I love reading about his adventures and recipes…all of which leave me drooling at my laptop screen. Thanks Patrick for nominating me!
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their profile.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select other bloggers you want to give this award to
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
My blog came about in September of 2016. I had wanted to start a blog for a long time and just kept making excuses until I had none. I realized there was never going to be a perfect time so I put on my big girl pants and started typing!
I am a new blogger so I’m not sure how much good advice I have. My only advice is to make sure you love what you are doing. If you don’t enjoy it then it becomes another chore and, trust me friends, nobody wants that!
My nominees are:
- Fox on an Island
- The Static Food Bin
- The Healthiest Me
- Become Betty
- Me, Myself, and Everything Else
- Brookes Bakes Blog
I just want to say thank you to everyone who takes some time out of their day to read my blog. I really appreciate it! Love you guys!!