I feel so honored to be nominated for the Black Cat Blue Sea Award by Cecilia at The Static Food Bin. I love reading all about her food journey through the lovely L.A. area! If you haven’t already check out her blog and it may give you some tasty ideas for dinner!!
Here are the questions Cecilia asked and my answers!
- How did you start blogging? I had wanted to start for a while, but kept putting it off. During our move to Cali I realized I needed to seize every moment and finally started the journey of blogging!
- What was your favorite childhood dish? Honestly, it was anything my mom made. We’re Indian and my mom makes delicious Indian food and I think she’s the best cook around!!
- If you can travel anywhere, where would you go? I would really love to go to Thailand and try some legit Thai food.
- Anybody nominated can nominate other bloggers.
- The nominee has to answer three questions asked by the nominator.
- Questions should not be offensive and you can ask any three questions.
- What is your favorite thing about blogging?
- Are you a sweet or salty food person?
- What is your go-to comfort food?
My nominees are:
Please check out these lovely blogs!! They are seriously great reads and I always walk away hungry or having learned something new. Thank you again Cecilia for the nomination!